Grand opening for new restaurant,arcade set for November | Events
BATON ROUGE – The grand opening for Quarters, a new 40,000 square foot restaurant, arcade, and bowling alley is set for Nov. 15 and 16.
As part of the grand opening, customers can purchase a $25 winner's card online which will give them access to unlilmited games.
“This is a celebration for us so we want people to come in and play as much as they want so they can get accustomed to what we have,” says Owner Ryan Curtis.
The facility is located at the intersection of Sherwood Forest and Coursey Blvd. It will feature an 8,000 square foot Laser Tag arena, 4,000 square foot Arcade Gaming space, 10 Boutique Bowling Alley Lanes, a restaurant that seats more than 150 people, and a bar and lounge.
For more information, go to www.quartersbr.com
Upcoming Events near EBR East
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Investigators: Boater dies after hitting unknown object
- Livingston Parish Council approves budget without millions of road overlay funds
- 81 charges of fraud, theft filed against man contracted for Gustav cleanup
- Homicide investigators file new charges against sex offender
- Road fund serves as key component to Livingston Parish budget