New arcade, restaurant opening delayed again | Events
BATON ROUGE – The pre-grand opening for Quarters, a new 40,000 square foot restaurant, arcade, and bowling alley which was set for Nov. 23 and 24 has been postponed again.
Officials say it is due to delays caused by Hurricane Sandy. This is the second time the opening has been delayed. It was originally scheduled for Nov. 15 and 16.
Those who have purchased winners card will still be able to use them when the facility opens.
Customers can purchase a $25 winner's card online which will give them access to unlilmited games.
The facility is located at the intersection of Sherwood Forest and Coursey Blvd. It will feature an 8,000 square foot Laser Tag arena, 4,000 square foot Arcade Gaming space, 10 Boutique Bowling Alley Lanes, a restaurant that seats more than 150 people, and a bar and lounge.
For more information, go to www.quartersbr.com
Upcoming Events near EBR East
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Shooting at apartment complex leaves 1 dead, another wounded
- Salvation Army toy roundup set for Saturday
- LSU Police release name, picture of rape suspect
- Two Plaquemine business owners donate thousands of dollars to St. Vincent de Paul
- Deputies: Woman resisting arrest gets tazed, pepper sprayed, calls 911