Weather delays completion of I-10 widening project | News
BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB)- The four-year wait for the completion of the I-10 widening
project is going to be a little longer.
DOTD officials had hoped to open an additional lane in
each direction of the interstate in Baton Rouge Monday, but the weather forced them to delay it.
Crews will need a few days in a row of dry conditions to
finish striping the roadway before it is open to drivers.
2013 WAFB. All rights
Upcoming Events near EBR East
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Livingston Parish Council approves budget without millions of road overlay funds
- 81 charges of fraud, theft filed against man contracted for Gustav cleanup
- Homicide investigators file new charges against sex offender
- Road fund serves as key component to Livingston Parish budget
- Investigators in brutal murder case execute search warrant