Services set for LSU graduate killed in crash | People
Visitation for 26-year-old Daniel Couvillion of Greenwell Springs are set for tonight April 3 at Greenoaks Funeral Home, 9595 Florida Boulevard, in Baton Rouge from 5 p.m to 9 p.m.
Couvillion, an LSU graduate and an avid LSU sports fan, was killed March 31 when his truck travelled off the road and struck a drain, causing the vehicle to flip.
Visitation will also be held tomorrow, Wednesday, April 4, at 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m and the funeral will follow at at 1 p.m. at Alphonsus Catholic Church.Those who knew him say he was an amazing father and family man, and a loving husband, son, grandson and brother who will be missed dearly. He is survived by his wife, Sarah Couvillion; his daughter, Olivia Couvillion; his mother and father, Jeff and Kellye Couvillion; two sisters, Claire Couvillion, and Hope Couvillion Johnson and husband Michael; his mother-in-law and father-in-law, Jeanette and Dean Carrier; maternal Grandparents, Eugene and Merrelle McGehee; paternal grandparents, Warren and Hannah Couvillion; and numerous aunts, uncles, cousins and friends. Interment will follow in Greenoaks Memorial Park.
Upcoming Events near EBR East
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Shooting at apartment complex leaves 1 dead, another wounded
- Salvation Army toy roundup set for Saturday
- LSU Police release name, picture of rape suspect
- Two Plaquemine business owners donate thousands of dollars to St. Vincent de Paul
- Deputies: Woman resisting arrest gets tazed, pepper sprayed, calls 911